Hair piece for Bride!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

white wedding Posts: 59
Hi Ladies, I am not wearing a veil on day of the wedding but would like to put something in my hair, i have thought of flowers but was told by makeup artist that the flowers will die with the heat so not too keen on them anymore. So was thinking a nice headpiece, can anyone tell me shops, webistes that may have suitable pieces for hair. I am located in Cork but will go anywhere to find the right piece (except maybe across the water)!! Thanks,
highbeam Posts: 2578
Try glitzysecrets.com and purebliss.ie both have nice hair accessories and are reasonable.
Leftbank Posts: 2395
hey If you are on Facebook check out velvet bow. She does bridal hair pieces, she did mine for me for my wedding and is based in Cork. Won't go wrong with her..
atina Posts: 2240
try C'est parfait..the girls name is Sophie she does gorgeous bespoke stuff..ive gotten stuff made off her for the galway races and other weddings ive been to too cant recommend her enough, she has a website just google it
ashden Posts: 129
i got mine from a girl in donegal jen doyle designs!im from cork found her fantastic to deal with she has a facebook page as well also azure on french church st were great as well! jendoyledesigns i think u sud find her on google too doh!
AquariusGal Posts: 512
Debenhams do some really nice head pieces, that's where I got mine!