heart going 90 and have the sweats

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fantac Posts: 4109
h2b is telling his bro and wife about baba on teh phone right now - i'm sh*tting - stupid i know - long story - any prayer people pls say a quick one that they'll tak it well and be all excited for us..............
and sorry about the spelling etc - it drives me nuts too when folk don't re-read........
clucky Posts: 26471
prayer said why wouldnt they take it well? :thnk :thnk
Miah Posts: 2738
Why are you afraid?
gerbil Posts: 3528
fingers crossed for ye :xxx
pluto Posts: 3893
Aw airyfairy, of course they'll be happy for you both. Don't be worrying at all. They're going to have to find out, so the sooner the better for all of you. :thnk
Delish Posts: 4176
Sure they'll be delighted for you :lvs :lvs :xox :xox :lvs Babies are always good news, let us know how you get on
oh i hope this doesnt come out sounding like i am an absolute wench..... they have a litle boy - he's 4, they've been trying IVF and everything ever since to have a second and they lost the second pregnancy at 23 weeks in teh same week that we got pregnant. the wife (h2b's sil) still hasn't got out of bed. and she didn't speak to h2b's sister for 2 years when she got pregnant with her little boy. she's a bit of a fruitcake and i'm just all stressed about it with the wedding coming etc. am sure h2b's bro will be grand tho - i just wish he'd BLO*DY ring me and tell me how it went - they'vebeen on teh phone nearly an hour
gerbil Posts: 3528
oh airyfairy that is a tough situation - but don't let it cloud your happiness! It's very sad for them, and you can understand them being a little envious, but that should not mean you in anyway feel stressed about this wonderful news! :o)ll :o)ll
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="airyfairy":32wjos82]oh i hope this doesnt come out sounding like i am an absolute wench..... they have a litle boy - he's 4, they've been trying IVF and everything ever since to have a second and they lost the second pregnancy at 23 weeks in teh same week that we got pregnant. the wife (h2b's sil) still hasn't got out of bed. and she didn't speak to h2b's sister for 2 years when she got pregnant with her little boy. she's a bit of a fruitcake and i'm just all stressed about it with the wedding coming etc. am sure h2b's bro will be grand tho - i just wish he'd BLO*DY ring me and tell me how it went - they'vebeen on teh phone nearly an hour[/quote:32wjos82] god you're some wench!! >:o) Listen she has been through a hard time no doubt about it but if she cant be happy for her family then she will end up a resentful bitter woman and it will be her loss - it should not stop you enjoying your good news :thnk