Heavenleigh not long left...............

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mummy bear Posts: 3824
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll OMG 4 more days and you will be holding your lil bundle!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll how you feeling
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Aww...thanks for thinking about me Mummy bear :xxx I am feeling grand, bump is very hard though, feeling quite heavy and uncomfortable by now...Also not sleeping well at night with all the thoughts going through my head....I think I had a few Braxton hicks the last few nights but nothing more apart from that... Just soooo impatient and can´t wait to hold my lil one... Will keep you all posted as soon as something happens anyway...Dunno what I would do without my Wollies :thnk
mummy bear Posts: 3824
thats what we are hear for :xox maybe some fresh pineapple and BDing??
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I hope you go soon Heavenleigh, the wait must be frustrating. Have a good hot indian curry and BDing
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Ohhh how exciting Heavenleigh......wish I was at you're stage.......wanta swap for a 15 week bump :o0 Best of luck and hope it's a painless birth!!!!
Hi girls... Only 2 days to go till DD....but I am still here....pains in groin and back is all I have no other symptoms... Hopefully...no thanks, don´t wanna swap for your bump.... :o0
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
ooohh it's so exciting. Are you nervous?
LMS....I am soooo nervous...words can´t describe it...The worst thing is that I don´t have much more to do as all is ready and packed...and it is very hard to move around with the ig bump, so going for a walk is the highlight of my day :o0 And apart from that being on here or reading on the couch and waiting if aynthing happens *s* But soo nervous at this stage and can´t wait for wee man to arrive...Hope you are doing fine LMS :xxx
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
You'll be fine. Why not rent yourself a box set or go get a pedicure or something. Get your hair done. Might take your mind off things. It's so exciting. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
summer daisy Posts: 1336
hey heavenleigh, Oh I remember being at your stage.. I was so big that going from upstairs to downstairs was a total pain and I needed an hour on the couch to get over it (then my DH would have to shoe horn me off the blasted couch!).. best of luck babe.. I will be thinking about you!! SD