Menu

Help/Advise Please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

irishmolly Posts: 173
Hi Guys, I know ye are all great at giving advise so here we go..... On Sat im BM for my cousin (her sister is CBM and she has 3 other BM too) I feel i should be doing more for her as im not sure if anyone else on bridal party is doing much......I get on really really well with her and as the wedding is only Sat I feel i should be doing alot more for her.... I have taken Thurs and Fri off work to bring her palces she needs to go as she cant drive and I have got the 'emergancy kits' done for her cause you will never know what will happen on the day. then there is the usual of giving her the present and then a little present for just her. Is there anything else i can be doing to help her along or should i organise more for her??I havent been sleeping the best in the last couple of days thinking about this and all sorts are going through my head as to is there anything else I can do for her!!! If anyone can give me help or advise in what i should do or if there is anything else I can do please please let me know. Thanks a Million
boobies Posts: 1625
[quote:h1t0rgx6] have taken Thurs and Fri off work to bring her palces she needs to go as she cant drive and I have got the 'emergancy kits' done for her cause you will never know what will happen on the day. then there is the usual of giving her the present and then a little present for just her. [/quote:h1t0rgx6] I think your doing loads for her! Just being available in the days before will help then if anything pops up you'll be able to help
Thanks Boobies.....I think i just need to be told im doing enough for her by other people besides family.....my family are telling me im doing loads but i dont know.... Thanks again ;)
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Sounds to me irishmolly that you're doing loads already!! Being there for her in the last run up is great support for her!! Enjoy the day!! ;) :D
ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
sounds like you're doing loads for her? you come be my bridesmaid when you're done :)
mad woman Posts: 22106
yeah you sound like a great bridesmaid!!!
Couple Photography
ah thanks a million girls....thats all i needed to hear Guess i am doing enough for her Chloe......no prob at all ;)
Lorr06 Posts: 214
Ur doing loads for her as everyone is saying...More than the others id say and thats including the CBM. Think u will need to take the Rescue Remidy instead of her........
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
you are doing loads if you want to do more ask her if there is anything else you can do... maybe talk 2 her h2b and see if he wants to do anything particular for the bride on the day or night? i think u are great i hope mine are as worried about helping me!!! well done