How long did you have to wait to see your Photos

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jammypaw Posts: 146
Folks just wondering how long you all had to wait to see your photo's, it's over 6 weeks since our wedding and no sign of them!! We have been in contact with him so it's not that I'm worried he's done a runner or anything, I'm just wondering how long people had to wait. There have been pics put up on his website from at least 5 weddings after ours, I suppose I just find it frustrating that it's not done on a first come first served basis!! O:|
Crostini Posts: 1105
It really depends on the photographer... anything from 2 weeks plus. Has he given you any timelines?
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Is it in the contract? From what I remember it took about a month for us to get the online gallery. We only ordered our album recently (a year after the wedding :-8 ) and still waiting on it.
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
Our photographer had them up on her website (password protected of course) in 10 days! We got the cd about 4 weeks after the wedding.
winklefairy Posts: 907
We got ours after about 6 weeks - our photographer had said it would take 6-8 weeks so you're not waiting abnormally long. Hope you get them soon!