How to dance properly!?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

boobies Posts: 1625
Might help your fella's............... :P [url:2r7x7yvj]http://www.zefrank.com/invite/swfs/index.html[/url:2r7x7yvj]
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
pmsl and I thought my fella was bad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
OMG my DH dances like the "who's your daddy" :shock: :lol: PMSL :lol: Just spat water on monitor...not good,not good at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joleigh Posts: 4242
HAHA I like the last one, hanging out....casual.
My fella does'nt really dance until he is full of beer and even then he's not as bad as yer man!
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Lovin it Puddin!!! :lol: :lol:
katrina Posts: 294
I actually know a few people who do dance like that guy, one being my brother !!! scary
Trooper Posts: 2155
My poor H2B cannot dance to save his life. He just looks like he's trying to think of what to do next. I was out with him one night, v early into our relationship and so was still at the embarassable stage... he was so bad i kept trying to dance with him (holding onto him) to make it less obvious. We were just leaving when some random drunken cow came up to him and said "You are the worst dancer i have ever seen". Bless.
Well God loves a trier.......... I would love if my hubby would dance more cause I can't be kept off the shaggin dance floor when we go out he is actually quite good but just does'nt seem to be confident enough