Menu

I am a savage

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Excitedwife Posts: 1186
Chocolate, cream cake, wine etc all day...........eaten so much feel stuffed :-8 Great day though...more eggs sitting here waiting :ooh
hils138 Posts: 680
Finishing my first one now and have several lined up for tomorrow so O-O O-O
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Easter has a bank holiday Monday for a reason!! For us all to shuffle about the house all in the name of exercise!!! :o0 :o0
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
[quote="ohsotired":qzt9iic3]Easter has a bank holiday Monday for a reason!! For us all to shuffle about the house all in the name of exercise!!! :o0 :o0[/quote:qzt9iic3] :o0 :o0 :o0
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Cant believe I didnt touch the eggs. Scoffed a massive chinese though. This is after claiming I wasnt hungry :o0
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
i ate most of an egg, i love to open one and smell the chocolate (sad i know but i do it every year!!) :-8 so i said ah i'll have a little bit...yeah that was the end of it..couldn't stop until it was nearly gone then i had to hide it!!
John Walsh Guitar
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
I didn't eat any eggs but my dad arrived over on Saturday to take some wedding stuff back with him in the car and brought a 12 pack of tayto and some galtee cheese for me. Have nearly them all gone now, tayto and galtee cheese sandwiches are a fave of mine. We also went to the cinema yesterday and devoured a huge bag of pick and mix. Am also feeling a red wine craving coming on ..........