I Feel So Guilty....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jmeath Posts: 5740
Hi girls/guys!!! I went to try my dress on again todya for my CBM....definatley the one!!! :-) The girl in the shop is soooo lovely and she is really helpful! I feel so guilty that im going in their and looking at their stuff and trying it on then im gonna be ordering from the US...... If i go with what i want.... The shop price for my dress and 3 BM dresses is EUR 1975 From RK Bridal for my dress, 3 BM and 2 JBM dresses its: EUR 1000
ozypozy Posts: 2950
If it meant saving that kind of money I wouldn't feel guilty!
skittles Posts: 1312
i can understand you feeling guilty about it but at the end of the day an extra €1000 in your pocket will go a long way towards the rest of the wedding expenses.
Oh i know...i just cant help it!!! Lol! I heard her say to one of the other girls "she's gonna be my first bridal dress sale" ....she normally does the BM section!!! I know ill be happy saving money in the end though!
Mistified Posts: 2680
Why don't you tell them you saw them on RK Bridal for €1000 but would rather give her the business. She might negoiate the price.
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
[quote="Mistified":p9bvnpn1]Why don't you tell them you saw them on RK Bridal for €1000 but would rather give her the business. She might negoiate the price.[/quote:p9bvnpn1] This is an excellent idea. Thats what I would suggest.
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
[quote="frances78":2nc6vqv6][quote="Mistified":2nc6vqv6]Why don't you tell them you saw them on RK Bridal for €1000 but would rather give her the business. She might negoiate the price.[/quote:2nc6vqv6] This is an excellent idea. Thats what I would suggest.[/quote:2nc6vqv6] I did this and didnt drop off a cent - I thought it was so bad of them! It was bridal wraptures
HamletBride Posts: 376
I felt guilty too but at the end of the day the money is better in your pocket instead of theirs. I priced 4 BM dresses here and it was costing €1050 and from gownsales its €462 and that includes €50 delivery and €90 for extra fabric for the cravats.
I wouldn't have the guts to say that to them! The woman is so nice bless her! I'm going to buy my tiara from them though coz i love it! I dont know how to go about getting my veil from the US...can i order the matching veil from RK bridal, does anyone know?
MRS.Q Posts: 558
They dont feel guilty ripping you off by €1000 do they?