I just heard the most awful story

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pluto Posts: 3893
A guy that works with us part-time (he's a 19 year old student) is getting chemo for the last few weeks. He still comes into us the odd day and is still going to as many lectures as he can, in between treatment. Anyway, if that's not bad enough for him, he lives with this psychopath bitch who, on Saturday night, brought a bunch of hooligans back to their apartment. They were taking cocaine, and were threatening him all night, coz he stayed up to keep an eye on things. Anyway, he eventually went to bed, woke during the night, lying across the floor, not able to breath. He got himself to the hospital as quickly as he could, and they did blood tests etc. They thought maybe it was reaction to the chemo or something. Out comes the nurse and totally lifts him out of it for "taking cocaine"!! :eek :eek He was like "what are you talking about". The only conclusion that he could come to was that one of them spiked his glass of 7up. Because of the chemo, it had the opposite reaction that it normally would, and it slowed down the blood and oxygen going to his brain, which is why he collapsed out of bed and couldn't breath. They said if they had but in a bit more, he could have died. :o( I swear, I was in shock. And this guy is such a sweetie. I'm so upset for him. He's moving out of the apartment, and when he said it to the psycho beeatch, she threw a glass at him! I swear some people just need locking up!
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
OMG thats just awful, the poor guy!
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Oh my God they could have killed him. That is gobsmacking.
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those feckers right fingers crossed one of them dies of an overdose, sorry that may seem harsh but my mam has just finished going through chemo and I know how draining that was for her without some fecker taking the piss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
what fuckin idiots, would he not move out and report them anonymously to the gardai? i know i would.. they deserve all they get the stupid little shits.. >:o(
He said to the girl when he was saying he was moving out, "I don't need this stress at the moment" and her reply was "Oh boo f*cking hoo, we all have our problems". :eek :eek :eek
Sugababe* Posts: 988
OMG that is desperate Stupid bitch >:o( >:o(
curliwurli Posts: 3369
good god he could have died! what an absolute psycho. he should at least say something to the landlord if not the gardai.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
The stupid wagon, I can't believe someone would do something like that. She should be locked up, poor guy. Talk about getting a hard time of it.
Yeah, the nurse and doc in A&E wanted him to call the guards, but he didn't want to draw trouble on the other girl living there who had nothing to do with it. He reckoned this bitch would make her life hell. She should be just kicked out of there.