I'm distraught. Sniff!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Ah lads, Just back from SATC 2 and I'm absolutely distraught. It was terrible! Really a terrible, terrible awful movie! Paper thin plot, stilted scripted, no laughs, nothing at all that made me fall in love with the series. Can't believe how terrible it was, it was like a bad Carry On film, honest to God, like Carry on up the Kaiber or one of those! I'm disgusted! :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep
soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
I'm afraid I suspected as much!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Wasn't it just woeful? Was just watching the series on Comedy Central - no resemblance whatsoever.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I NEVER even watched an episode :o0
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I hate to be smug but I knew it from looking at the trailers. I couldn't bring myself to waste my money. I was never a die hard fan of the series anyway but did watch it and it could be so funny. The trailer just looked like it was all about Princess Carrie and the others were just extras thrown in.
Doll Face Posts: 3721
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please tell me you dont mean it :o( i was hopeing to go see it at the weekend !!! i loved to fists one and the series !!! is it like the first one at all ????? even a tiny bit ???
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Ah feck ya Kaz- I'm trying my best to avoid an sort of reviews cause I haven't seen this yet!!!! Spoiler alert please!
whoop Posts: 1310
Ah no!! Gonna go see it one of the evenings!
nelswife Posts: 3869
oh no..just booked my ticket for thurs......
Jims Doll Posts: 356
I must be one of the few that loved it so. Okay not a great story line but i actually laughed the whole way through it.