Menu

Ipod Nano

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

busybee07 Posts: 959
Hi girls, Ive just gotten an ipod, and am completely lost! Im not a gadgety person at all, and havent a clue where to even start about putting music on it. Can anyone help me? Whats the story with itunes? I previously had a creative mp3 player which seemed alot easier to work.
smurfette2212 Posts: 749
Ok, firstly, does your computer have iTunes on it?? If not, go here http://www.apple.com/downloads/ and download it. Once you've done that, put your cds into your computer and import the music from said cds. Then all you've to do is plug the ipod into the computer and it should update automatically, if you have itunes open :)
RoxieG Posts: 49
If you go to apple.com, there is a user guide for the nano that you can print off...it tells you how to do everything and is really useful. You also have to download I Tunes 8.1 from apple - takes a few minutes as long as you have broadband! Once you figure it out, its easy peasy from there :wv Best of luck with it
buffybuzz Posts: 492
Congrats, ipods are the best... Apples are renowned for being much easier to use than pcs so i am sure you will get the hang of it really quickly. best of luck!