Knock knock :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babybonkers Posts: 438
Tested again yesterday evening and we're PREGNANT!!! Over 2 years TTC and thought I would never get to knock on the door in P&B but here I am. Hope I can join you all? We are over the moon to eventually be expecting #1. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Martiespride Posts: 997
Huge congrats, you can take my place here, hopefully i will be leaving this week as im 7 days over my due date. the best of luck over the next 9 months :lvs
Toblerone Posts: 2698
Woo hoo :o)ll :o)ll brilliant news :wv
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
CONGRATS Babybonker!! :o)ll :o)ll Martiespride, I hope your babs arrives soon! :stork:
bunnyhop1 Posts: 419
Congrats!!!Wishing u a happy and healthy months!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
jmeath Posts: 5740
:o)ll congrats, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead
roxychick Posts: 1802
Congrats. Hope everything goes well for you O-O
hugo087 Posts: 315
Ah congrats babybonkers what wonderful news :o)ll . Wishing you a happy healthy nine months.
babybonkers Posts: 438
Thanks girls. Have tears in my eyes reading your replies. Can't get motivated in work today, just keep surfing preg sites and WOL etc etc. And grinning from cheek to cheek to myself! Everytime I looked at DH last night he had a little grin on his face, even when he was nearly asleep I could still see how happy he is :xox The pg test said 2-3 weeks which i believe means 4-5 weeks. When I put my dates into some of the calculators on the various sites, it's telling my I'm in week 6... Better make an appointment with Dr! Exciting times ahead :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
babybonkers.... My huge congrats to you and DH... brilliant news... When are you due? Are you a march mammy like me? :o)ll