LETS GO FLY A KITE...... FULL OF B.S

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil kim Posts: 436
UMMM??
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
Very childish, and really quite pathetic. If you disagree with a point I've made somewhere, please argue constructively and calmly there. Wexford-bride's poll was taken down, this one will be too. Edited to say: I've never even posted on the same thread as you so what on earth is your problem? Get a life my dear.
mad woman Posts: 22106
:troll: :spam: :troll: :troll:
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
Polls about another poster never come to any good. ETA that I won't be voting on this one!
MrsChuffed Posts: 872
oh burn!!! haha very catty..... :o0
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I have to tell you, I think LGFAK is great. She regularly says stuff that I'd love to say. I'll continue to read her posts with relish!
nelly Posts: 1875
[quote="TokenMale":1h6o7don]I have to tell you, I think LGFAK is great. She regularly says stuff that I'd love to say. I'll continue to read her posts with relish![/quote:1h6o7don] a lot of the time i agree!
So what did she say to you to set up this poll?
NowGone Posts: 8042
Jeez. You got a problem with someone - take it up with them directly, or with Admin. These "down with this sort of poster" polls are a pretty poor way of dealing with a problem. I, for one, enjoy* LGFAK's directness which is an appreciated antidote to some of the fluffy wolly/wooly nonsense that goes on here sometimes. *90% of the time.
It's still pretty funny albeit immature.