Limerick Videographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunny505 Posts: 1807
Anyone got any recommendations for me please? Anyone use SES Digital or Michael Phelan? Thanks - appreciate any feedback on anyone around Limerick. Also what are ye paying for it - have no idea what to budget.
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
hi sunny505 we're using SES Digital, Declan has been great - we checked around them all and SES just have a great package hth :wv
w.w.wonder Posts: 297
SES for us too, Declan is really friendly and helpful
michelle06 Posts: 220
You should check out Rory O'Donovan, he's from Limerick. www.odonovanproductions.ie. Lovely guy, very helpful and professional and reasonably priced HTH :wv
rose09 Posts: 57
I'm with Michelle on that, I used Rory O'Donovan for my wedding and he is the best Rose
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
[color=indigo:31kfyufv]I highly recommend John Mollaghan - Moments Videos www.momentsvideos.com He is fantastic to deal with, so professional. His work is absolutely brilliant and totally blew us away when he sent us a sample dvd. We have him booked for our wedding next year :o)ll Check out his website, he has loads of samples on it O-O Best of Luck :wv [/color:31kfyufv]
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
PM'ed you. Hope you don't mind :-8
hollytree Posts: 123
I'd recommend Kevin Daly [url:1twrlahr]http://www.kevindalyvideo.com/pages.php?action=contactus&id=183[/url:1twrlahr] Kevin is so lovely to deal with and was great on the day. Our wedding DVD turned out great.
may09b2b Posts: 82
I'd recommend Kevin Daly, just got my DVD back, best spent money. Kevin is great to deal with & you wouldn't even know there was video there at wedding, no one know till de end on the nite. His based in Newcastle-west..
Bakeswife Posts: 1098
Hi there try filmme.net Anita is great to deal with.H2H