Long length maternity trs/jeans

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pattie Posts: 2379
Does anyone if these are available anywhere? So far I've only seen maternity trs in Dunnes and they're all regular length. Was thinking of getting one of those bella bands to wear with my normal trs for a while but would like to find some maternity jeans too.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
hello, apparently Top shop do long length maternity wear. I'd just like to find 'nice' maternity trousers, tops are fine, smock tops are in anyhow, but I've never liked the hipsters or the wide legs in jeans/trousers that you find nowadays...... I like the tapered leg. Oh well...
Thanks Tigletts, as soon as I posted I had the bright idea of googling it! Topshop have skinny maternity jeans on their website if that would be your thing. Seraphine.com have lovely looking jeans too, although they're about €100! Topshop in Limerick doesn't have maternity unfortunately, Limerick seems to have very little in terms of maternity wear. Think I'll have to make a trip to Dublin at some stage to pick up a few things.
OctMrsC Posts: 774
Hey girls, Try dorothy perkins. They have tall, regular and petite in their maternity sections - in Dublin anyway HTH
SparklyC Posts: 1766
Hey there, Long tall sally are brilliant - longtallsally.co.uk X
Thanks girls I'll check them out.
cpd Posts: 177
Try New Look also. I got a fab pair of Mat jeans there last week for €40. They have them in different lengths. Not sure where you're based, but if Northside Dublin, the shop in Northside S.C do Mat clothes - the one in Omni does'nt C x