Make Up Artist in Cork - Highly recommended

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angieo Posts: 5
HI All, I recently got married in May and I just want to recommend our make up artist. Her name is Lucey Feely from Douglas and she is fantastic. She will come to your house and do as many trials as you want and is really reasonable. I wanted really natural make up and had checked out so many make up artists but couldn't find one and from past experience of having make up done the one thing I was worried about was looking caked and she did a fabulous job on me (If I may say so myself!!!) and the bridesmaids. EVeryone commented on how well our make up looked so for anyone getting married Lucey is your woman. one of my bridesmaids is really well up on make up and she thought she was brilliant and she would know her stuff. If you need details please send me a message Angieo
Wagtail79 Posts: 193
PM'd you!
Just to update on this - I went for a trial with Lucy and she is fab. I was blown away by how well the make-up looked - I had been for 2 trials with other make-up artists but I thought I looked caked and artificial. I don't normally wear make-up so I was thrilled that I looked so natural, but still made-up at the same time. Very impressed so far anyway. And she is extremely reasonably priced and a lovely person as well.
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
Hi Can you fwd me on the details for Lucey please? just pm'ed u thanks!
corker12 Posts: 1
Hi I would be interested in a phone number for this make up artist or does she have a website? Thank you ...
[quote="kittycatt24":24aseo7m]Hi Can you fwd me on the details for Lucey please? just pm'ed u thanks![/quote:24aseo7m] Pm'd you back!
[quote="corker12":2jveflkj]Hi I would be interested in a phone number for this make up artist or does she have a website? Thank you ...[/quote:2jveflkj] Pm'd you - don't think she has a website, as far as I know anyway.
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
got it thanks imperial bride