Mothers Day Plans!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
What is yours? Every year i do something and swear the following year "im not doing that again" So im thinking here of something a little different to do...........
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Would love to go away on my own for the weekend/night and leave all the madness of my house behind :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Probably the only way I could really relax. Seen as I won't be doing that it will prob be the usual soggy cornflakes in bed. A CD that my DD's made with songs on coz they spent the money for my present on themselves and a dinner cooked by DH. :o0
prettylady Posts: 578
thinking of taking my mam and his out for dinner in a local trad pub restaurant or else cooking dinner but like you I always do these things for them and they end up driving me and dh crazy even if is only a day. mothers are wonderful but hard work too!
Mrsdm Posts: 1136
mine is a delayed present, my mother loves dancing on ice so i booked seats for both of us for the live tour in belfast in may and booking us into a hotel for the night. going to do her up a voucher to hand her on mothers day.