My New Blog - I've finally put stuff up on one!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kila2008 Posts: 678
I've finally started a blog where I've actually started to put some stuff up and it actually feels quite therapeutic in a strange way, even if nobody ever looks at it. I tried starting one before, in that I registered it, but never went back near it, so this time, I'm going to try and update it on a daily basis - simply as something to do, to distract me from the fact that there are no jobs whatsoever where I live and regardless of the rejection letters/emails that I'm receiving in response to the speculative CV's I'm sending, there is still something that I enjoy doing. Anyway, just thought I'd share those thoughts as I'm so proud of myself for actually doing it as I've been on about starting one for so long :o)ll
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Aren't you gonna give us the address??
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
kila2008, there's a sticky at the top of this forum, will you post the address in there so we can have a nosey?! :duh: Just spotted that you've already done that!
whoop whoop Posts: 1616
I LOVE it well done!! I would love to get into crafts some day, but I just wouldn't know where to start! (and of course I doubt I'd have your talent!)
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Wow! Love it...
Aww thanks guys, really appreciate your comments. I'm hoping to keep working at it over the winter months (have to start into Halloween crafts soon with my daughter and then xmas stuff). I really love making stuff and love trying different things. I'm hoping to learn how to wood carve soon...I've ordered some cheap tools off the web and should have them by the end of next week. I've never tried it before but can't wait to start :o)ll