NEW FORUM UPDATE

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
Hi girls, I e-mailed Fiona this afternoon, and unfortunately it's not possible for us to have a seperate forum for pregnancy loss at the moment, however Fiona did offer to make 'Our Lost Angels' a sticky in the P&B section.. is this ok? I'm a little bit disappointed, but I understand at the same time... Fiona hopes to have it made a sticky sometime today. So thanks Fiona for doing that. Hope you're all doing ok? Love MTW xoxo
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:2lsyegcb]Hummm........ Why can't she have a seperate forum?? I don't understand the difficulty in having it when she was able to put up a seperate TCC forum. IMO, P&G & TCC should not have been seperated. A Lost Angels forum should be put up!! :lvs to all!![/color:2lsyegcb]
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Did Fiona say why? Well I'm pleased that we are at least getting a sticky! FINALLY! A result! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote="Sphynx":22hfvbg0]Well I'm pleased that we are at least getting a sticky! FINALLY! A result! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:22hfvbg0] [color=indigo:22hfvbg0]True....... at least it's being noted and a sticky is being made of it!! :lvs [/color:22hfvbg0]
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
She didn't say why girls, just that it wasn't possible at this time!! I'm sure it must be difficult for her to keep us all happy.. sure a sticky will do for the moment... unless any of you have any other suggestions..
*Mama Smurf* Posts: 223
Ah well at least we got somewhere. Hopefully we'll have a forum sometime too. Thanks everyone
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
i agree i dont see why/how it is so difficult to have a lost angels forum when it was clearly easy to have a separate ttc forum. but hey a sticky will do for now xx :lvs
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Thanks MTW! :thnk :thnk :thnk And thanks Fiona! :thnk :thnk :thnk
mammybean Posts: 10364
i am thinking that enough topics prob dont arrive from it to mae it a forum? i think sticky is just as good
mummy bear Posts: 3824
fair play to you MTW, and thanks fiona too. O-O