Not good news...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
Hi Guys - had my seven week scan earlier and not good news. Baby is not growing and is only about half the size he is meant to be. So here we go again - I never got my hopes up but am gutted at the same time. I've to go back for another scan next Tuesday to see if he's grown at all, if I haven't miscarried in the mean time and the heart beats gone then they'll do a D & C. At least this it will be the third consecutive loss so they'll investigate us now and maybe we'll know what is going on......just so frustrated.....
ginger nut Posts: 5989
sorry to hear that lady Di. I don't know what to say in situations like this except look after yourself. We're always here if you need us. x
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Sorry to hear your sad news.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
im so sorry Lady Di,I can't understand how hard this is and has been for you...I don't know what to say :o(
babyboom Posts: 294
Hi LadyDi So sorry what you are going through thoughts are with you & your husband. Wishing you all the best at this hard time.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Lady Di I am devastated for you. I really don't know what to say. You seem to have been left in limbo for the minute. Is there any chance at all your dates were wrong and the baby is the right size? God I feel terrible for you. The worst thing must be not knowing for sure. You have a wonderful attitude considering all you've been through. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and please god the little bean might just come through this. If not, as you say, at least you will be on the path to finding out if there is a problem that needs to be dealt with. Hope you and DH can get through this next difficult time. We're all here for you and rooting for you.
sunnyside Posts: 3164
sorry to hear you have to go through this :o(
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Sorry Lady Di thats cruel news for you and your hubby. Don't know what else to say except you have all my sympathies for your loss.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ohhh Lady Di, I'm so sorry to hear that, I'll keep you in my thoughts over the next few days, look after yourself pet. xxxx
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
So sorry to hear this news Lady Di, I really hope things start to look upf ro you soon. x