not sure what to think.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Hi, We have been ttc since end of Aug. My first cycle was 24days and second one was 18days. Today is 18days of my cycle. Couldn't sleep last night worrying I would get AF today but I haven't (delighted) Do you think I should wait till after 24days to test? I think I might be imagining symtoms. Have on off pain in my right side (ribs) today. Tummy felt a bit dodgy over the wkend? Really confused as to what to do. I don't want to test yet cos I don't think I am ready for a BFN yet. Any advice welcome.
I forgot to mention also my breast feel weird. Notice my nipples seem to be constantly erect.
charlie crown Posts: 377
I know it's hard and i am the worst offender, but try not to test yet, wait at least until the 24 days which is the longer of the 2 cycles you mentioned. Not only is it dissappointng when you get a BFN, but you may actually be pregnant, but it's too early to pick up - try and avoid the disappointment not to mention the cost of wasted tests! Good luck though hope you get a BFP
thanks Charile. I know I will be gutted so I will do my best to hold off testing. DH rang to say my ovulation tests arrived today, I wanted to be prepared for next month if this isn't our month. I just found the weekend very hard, dreading today iincase AF came. I'll just have to keep busy till after the weekend I guess