Nursing chair

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Has anyone seen one of these for reasonable or even something that isnt specifically a nursing chair but could be used as one. Really want one for the baby room but had a look in Keallys & the prices are extortionate!
Elegance Posts: 2848
check out ebay KN...... I was looking at nursery furniture there and saw loads of different options on nursing chairs. Also, you could check ikea - lots of different chairs there, that could easily be nursing chairs..... really reasonable. hth's....... :wv
honeybunch Posts: 1218
They have one on mothercare.ie, it's 150euro but get a 10% discount card and it's only 135euro!
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
hey kinda nervous I got mine in Smyths, they don't have a pic of it on their website but it is the Rimini Reclining Glider Chair. I got it a couple of months back and it was discounted to €120, but I don't know if they still have that or not!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Ooh, I like that one honeybunch! Will try Smyths & EBay also. Thanks for the tips girlies. :wv
originalwoowoo Posts: 867
I bought mine on ebay - worked out about €140 inc postage and was one of the best buys, still use it to cuddle with DS who is 3!
marianf Posts: 5845
Smyths have a 'baby Sale' on at the moment...................although I dont think that they are selling babies. also have some
Nadie Posts: 1111
Hey KN, I've been trawling through my Ikea catalogue and spotted a lovely rocking chair today for €129, looks very roomy and cushiony. Comes in plain black and plain white too.