OH MY GOD!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HopingFor#2 Posts: 22
Girls, I cannot believe it. I have one little child who is almost a year old. We DTD on 29/10 without protection (only time without protection) and my cycle is all over the place, plus I only have one ovary, so I never thought much about it. I had a test in the drawer because we were thinking about starting TTC for #2 in December, so I bought a 2 pack to have ready for the obsessive testing... Period was well over 30 days ago so I thought I would do the test for the craic. It has just come back really strongly positive! Good God it is some shock! A great shock I mean, but a shock nonetheless. I am happy and scared all at once. Due 22nd July. I can't believe I am saying that again!!!!!!!! :o)ll Oh my God...How will I cope with 2 babbies under 2... EEK!!!
mooky Posts: 1501
Congratulations :o)ll Heehee, such a fab feeling!
december29 Posts: 395
Congrats on the BFP!!!! All going well I will have two under two as well!!!.... Wishing you a healthy 9 months! :o)ll
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
congrats :o)ll
Sweetcheeks08 Posts: 317
Aw congrats :o)ll Delighted for you :-8
HopingFor#2 Posts: 22
Thanks girls! Just rang doc to make appointment - so surreal! I wish hubby was home - tempted to drive up to work to him to tell him now... I just cannot remember this, and am too excited to settle myself and think, how do I measure how far gone I am?
Its Me Posts: 1788
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
lisa Posts: 1612
Congrats Hopingfor#2, Welcome to the july09 club! Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months. O-O (with non alcoholic beer of course)
mrs ants Posts: 813
congratulations :o)ll :o)ll
baby2008 Posts: 1254
Congratulations, enjoy telling your hubby.