OH MY GOD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
And people wonder what is happening to the world - this mother should be SHOT its disgusting - i dont know what to say [url:1ndqahbc]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1330689/Portrait-VERY-modern-14-year-old-Tattoos-piercings-drinking-alcohol.html[/url:1ndqahbc]
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
She cant be well-shocking!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
If she's so gifted and bright why doesn't the mother try to challenge her intellectually?? She could look into alternative schools for her. The mother just seems to have opted out of parenthood and decided to be her daughters bestfriend instead. The daughter may be intelligent but at 14 she isn't necessarily emotionally mature enough to make such drastic decisions like giving up on full time education and sleeping with boys. It's sad for the girl.
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="MrsDodders":3gcs0gig]If she's so gifted and bright why doesn't the mother try to challenge her intellectually?? She could look into alternative schools for her. [b:3gcs0gig]The mother just seems to have opted out of parenthood and decided to be her daughters bestfriend instead.[/b:3gcs0gig] The daughter may be intelligent but at 14 she isn't necessarily emotionally mature enough to make such drastic decisions like giving up on full time education and sleeping with boys. It's sad for the girl.[/quote:3gcs0gig] Well said!
RinkyDinkSlink Posts: 730
This article has set my face on :eek for the day
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
its all the mothers fault i dont care how intellegent the daughter is. IF, when i was 14 my mother said i could have a tatoo i would of gotten one, aswell as piercings and having sex, why not if your allowed. I garuntee you that girl will be a heroin head by the time she is 16, if she hasnt a few kids or died of aids in the mean time
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
i got a tattoo at 14. i had my belly button, 2 ear piercings, nose and lip pierced by the time i was 15. i turned out ok, now i only keep one set of studs in my ears and my nose.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
[quote:c8uvshou]Re: OH MY GOD by PrincessGoatTheDote ยป 18 Nov 2010 16:12 i got a tattoo at 14. i had my belly button, 2 ear piercings, nose and lip pierced by the time i was 15. i turned out ok, now i only keep one set of studs in my ears and my nose.i got a tattoo at 14. i had my belly button, 2 ear piercings, nose and lip pierced by the time i was 15. i turned out ok, now i only keep one set of studs in my ears and my nose. [/quote:c8uvshou] All that aside though did your mother approve/condone you having sexual relationships and allow you to leave school at 14? Tattoos ands piercings are part of expressing yourself. Sexual activity is a whole other ball game.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
true. no she didnt. i was allowed to have my husband stay over when we met (i was 18) but i was an adult then
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
[quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":3ozfd99v]i got a tattoo at 14. i had my belly button, 2 ear piercings, nose and lip pierced by the time i was 15. i turned out ok, now i only keep one set of studs in my ears and my nose.[/quote:3ozfd99v] i did all that too but the difference was i got killed when my mother found out what i had done!that woman condones what her daughter is doing :eek