Oh no.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
I can feel a period pain coming on. Not supposed to be due AF til nxt Monday. I really thought this would have been my month :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MollieO Posts: 301
dont give up just yet Monday is still a bit away
Is it possible to feel a bit of a period pain if you're very early pregnant. All i want is to conceive and can't. i knew i'd have trouble conceiving.
Hepburn Posts: 4081
MS are you not only on your 3rd month? No need to panic just yet.....
Yeah 3rd month :cry: i never realised getting pregnant would take so much work
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
yea i get pregnant one of my first symtoms was period pains but no period so fingers crossed ms :)
thanks Mrs E that gives me new hope. the pain is gone now and now show. oh please god AF will stay away for 9 months.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
miss sunshine dont give up yet, some people have like a period pain when they are actually preggers, you still have until monday so keep your fingies crossed. your still in the early months of trying, i guess some people just think it will happen, i knew i was like that, dont give up hope, let us know how you get on.
Thanx strawberry. I know its probably still early months of trying but i find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that even though your having unprotected sex I can't get pregnant. I think its just from it being drummed into my head as a teenager that if i even had unprotected sex i'd get pregnant right away. i'll keep ye updated. thanks so much girls
lamb nose Posts: 679
Miss Sunshine, I had very real period type pains when I was due my AF. (Exactly the same in fact.) but thank God, AF never actually came and I am now happily pregnant. I can feel your BFP coming soon!! 8)