on a lighter note. what do u do after...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
you do the "deed" tee hee hee... we like to have a cuddle...although a friend of mine loves to have a smoke. :xox :xox :xox :xox :lvs
NowGone Posts: 8042
I almost wish I smoked so I could see how good a fag is after the deed.
mad woman Posts: 22106
i cant smoke! my DH doesnt smoke and I dont smoke inthe bedroom...so the kitchens as no no when the kids are there.... :xxx :xxx
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
cuddle and smoke! :o)ll
Shivers25 Posts: 271
I'm like your friend Mrs MW, I have to have a smoke its the best cigarette of them all! But I've told h2b I'm trying to cut down on the ciggies thats why he doesn't get as much action anymore (thats my story and I'm sticking to it >:o) ) hee hee
bellabella Posts: 2750
I do a hand stand and chant 'go on you little swimmers meet the egg meet the egg,go on go on go on go on'. I am going to give them a map this month!!!!!!!!!
[quote="Shivers25":379f827d]I'm like your friend Mrs MW, I have to have a smoke its the best cigarette of them all! But I've told h2b I'm trying to cut down on the ciggies thats why he doesn't get as much action anymore (thats my story and I'm sticking to it >:o) ) hee hee[/quote:379f827d] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Appolgise to the other people in the pub / cafe / cinema etc and leave
minnieminx Posts: 249
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 brilliant bellabella Smoke and cuddle also
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":1kn9jiif]Appolgise to the other people in the pub / cafe / cinema etc and leave[/quote:1kn9jiif] Very clever >:o)