on the verge of tears - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongnow Posts: 474
clairebear! ENJOY!! hope u dont get stuck doing TOO many crazy things!! sounds like it could be a mental one!! :lol:
perfectionista- whats ur dress like???
Trooper Posts: 2155
this is it. love it so much. it's from Karen Millen the line across the middle is there cause the pic is split in two on the website. The skirt is quite full and there is a kinda underskirt on it. [img:i4fmumlr]http://www.karenmillen.com/2006/images/top_picture.jpg[/img:i4fmumlr] [img:i4fmumlr]http://www.karenmillen.com/2006/images/bottom.jpg[/img:i4fmumlr]
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
oh i tried on that dress before in karen millen!! it is absolutely fab!!
cbs Posts: 704
That dress is fab.... whats the weather doing for the weekend?? Missed most of yesterday and just spent my lunch hour reading over some of the crap from yesterday... :roll: Think I'll just ignore them all now...
that dress is gorgeous perfectionista!!! is it kinda 1950's ish?? what colour shoes/bag u going to wear? cbs- i agree. i'd love to ignore it too, but im finding it hard to ignore people biting at MS. i'd be in bits if i were her. dont think its fair to bully someone off a site when they have apologised for their behaviour several times. anyway- thats enough about htat!!
rte gives it to be mostly dry.
what colour shoes/bag u going to wear? would red look a bit mad?
I'm wearing black shoes, rather boringly. a friend of mine suggested red too, seeing that pic, but the dress is more of an off-whiteish/cream and the black isn't overly definte so i decided against it.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
yeah after seeing the dress in real life I would agree with you perfectionista...black shoes really are the only thing that would go with that dress... i'm soo jealous...tried it on while shopping for my bro's wedding outfit (mine not his!)....tried the size twelve and was just a tad too small on top (totall va va voom if you know what i mean) ...and they didn't have a bigger size.. :cry: