Opinion On My Dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

discobaby Posts: 106
Hi Girls, This is my dress it's a La Sposa what do you think? I am starting to worry now I really like it but I don't really think it looks like a wedding dress more like an evening dress. Do you think it's too much? Panic, panic I hope the h2b likes it!! I am 5'4 not really tall I hope it looks ok. :? [img:25jne6oh]http://www.bridalheavenonline.com/Bridal_Gowns/IMAG019.GIF[/img:25jne6oh]
girlymum Posts: 696
Relax Discobaby! It is absolutely stunning. You will look amazing in that dress so stop worrying about it :D
booboo Posts: 622
Its beautiful..Stop worrying about it. Its sleek and elegant..Not all wedding dresses have to be big puffy things......
keara05 Posts: 70
You couldn't mistake that dress for anything other than a wedding dress, and a beautiful one at that! You'll be gorgeous on the day! just wait till you try it on again and you'll remember why you picked it! :D :D
Noeleys Girl Posts: 109
Its absolutely beautiful and very elegant. Might be an idea to stop looking at it for a while if you can, maybe youre scrutinising it too much and thats why youre starting to worry. Don't though because its a fab dress.
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
lovely dress.... will look great.. agree with above maybe dont look at it too much u will look fantastic on the day...Love the la sposa range...where did u buy?
Shell Bell Posts: 357
Don't worry, your dress is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure you will be stunning in it. Am also about 5'4 and found a lot of the fuller dresses swamped me and have gone for similar shape to yours.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Very elegant!!!! Beautiful!!! :wink:
charli Posts: 5994
it's nothing but a wedding dress, it's fantastic, i considered this dress too actually, the colour is amazing too btw
nettie07 Posts: 293
ur dress is fab, dont worry its ovibous thats its a wedding dress, your h2b will love it.