Pennys underwear

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Redpunto Posts: 224
On my life long search for strapless bras the best ive found is a pennys one for €6 - can i wear a €6 bra from pennys to my wedding????? :o0
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Course you can,why not?
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
Wear what you feel comfortable in and gives you the most support.
lcarrick Posts: 1639
of course you can! and who's gonna see it but your h2b :o0 not like he's gonna be pointing out where it came from!!!! :o0
jaykay Posts: 452
Once it give you the support you need! And looks ok under dress, yeah why not! I am getting bridal underwear made, but that's because i am a bit boobie :-8 , and my dress is quite fitted, with low back, but if i could get away with Penney's... I can't even buy normal bras in Penney's, slim people are not suppose to have big boobs.. O:| Good luck, :wv
tilsun Posts: 4506
I wore knickers from Penneys for wedding so I say go for it!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
i have a strapless bra from penneys and it's absolutely fine. if you want to go posh, i'd recommend chantelle.... have a great one from them too and it adds a few cup sizes on too :o0
Maria1983 Posts: 390
What does it matter where your underwear is from? What's the point of concentrating on a label when it does what you need it to do?
NemoFish Posts: 2501
[quote="lcarrick":303q36kj]of course you can! and who's gonna see it but your h2b :o0 not like he's gonna be pointing out where it came from!!!! :o0[/quote:303q36kj] You clearly don't know my H2B......
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Of course you can wear the Penneys bra, who will know but you, H2B probably won't be checking the label!! :o0