Period cramps @ 33

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I'm not sure if I should go to my gp or not but I've been getting slight cramps like my period is coming since last night. I have my Gynae on fri should I just wait until then?
Christmasmammy Posts: 120
The best thing I would say is give your hospital a call explain what you are feeling and they will advise you what to do. I had these pains all last night and it turned out i was constipated (sorry :-8 ) x :action32
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
Thanks christmasmammy Gave them a ring and they said to come in to be checked. I was 4 hours up there But they were brilliant. I have a kidney infection and need to take antibiotics for 5 days. I was so wrecked when I came home. It was worth going in though.
SueBoo18 Posts: 59
Hey vonnyoc, the same thing happened to me the other week and like you I was given antibiotics. They worked a treat but I did end up getting a really bad case of thrush, more than likely because of the antibiotic. So just make sure that you are drinking a load of fluids. Hopefully you won't be as unlucky as me!! Hope your infection clears up soon :wv