personal trainer in meath

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Hi, I have lost 2 and a half stone with ww but am stuck in a rut for the last year. I was thinking of hiring a personal trainer to get me motivated but i dont want to join a gym as i prefer to exercise outside whatever the weather. Does anyone have a number for a trainer? anyone ever used one. What was your feedback? And lastly what is the cost of one and how often do they come to you in a week? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.
sillysocks Posts: 1390
Hey can't help with a recommendation as I'm not near meath but I started with one just two weeks before Christmas and so far seems good. Obviously haven't been over last two weeks with Christmas but was glad to lose a few pounds before the Christmas madness starts! I was going one a week for an hour. The PT I use has his own little studio with treadmill, weight machines etc so I went to him. He looks at both food and exercise which I like - no major diets just basically tells me to be sensible about food and I write down everything I eat and drink and he has a look the following week and tells me where I could improve. Mine is 40eur an hour. Looking forward to getting back into it next week and getting motivated again!