Planning permission question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeybunch Posts: 1218
Hi girls, I know this belongs in house & home but there is more traffic here.... We have found a house for sale that we love. It is built in a local needs area, which we would not qualify for. It is also not yet finished, it's up to ceiling height. I'm wondering if it is even 'allowed' to be for sale? The auctioneer seems to think there is no problem but I don't want to get my hopes up. We are waiting too get a copy of the planning permission to see what that says. I have no patience though and wondered if ye have any idea? :thnk
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Can you not look up the planning conditions on line? To be honest it depends on the conditions
[quote="IndigoMoon":2i3ez9m0]Can you not look up the planning conditions on line? To be honest it depends on the conditions[/quote:2i3ez9m0] Thanks IndigoMoon, online I can see when the planning was granted but that's all, I don't see any details. Would like to know one way or the other as I can feel myself getting excited and don't want to be let down.
If you want to pm me with the county council I can have a look for you as most give the details nowadays. Carlow is a bit crap though where as Wicklow gives you everything you want to know
It's Cork coco. I tried to have a look there again but there was no details....maybe I'm looking in the wrong place altogether!
Cork is one of the crap sites! Have you time to drop into the planning office tomorrow. You can look at the file in there
I didn't know I could do that! I have time later in the week so will make time for that. Although, the auctioneer said that he requested them so will see what he comes back with. Thanks for your help IndigoMoon :thnk
No problem. Glad to be able to help.