Please help recommend a photographer in Tipp/Lmk area

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

amummynow Posts: 604
Please help recommend a photographer in Tipp/Lmk area
lucylou2 Posts: 19
Hi Future MsMc - We have booked McMahons in Ballyporeen, Cahir, Co. Tipp for our wedding - they do the photography and the video so I killed two birds with the one stone. I think it's 2 women that do it and I thought the price was good. My best friend booked her too when she heard the price. I have heard they are great so fingers crossed. Let me know if you want anymore details. Hope this helps :wv
Thanks for that do you know if they have a website.
lucylou2 Posts: 19
They do but its not great to be honest. You would nearly need to go out to look at her work. If you google mcmahon photography it should come up with the contact numbers etc
Thanks will look into it
munster bride Posts: 76
Hi We booked paul dorrell, annacotty, co. limerick. Friendly and good packages. Check out his website, paul dorrell photography Good luck !
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
We booked Cormac Byrne... http://www.cormacbyrne.ie/ Very professional and great packages available. We are getting an engagement photo shoot with him; it's included in our package. I'm looking forward to it because normally I shy away from the camera and I now have no nice pics with me and H2B. :-8
sunny505 Posts: 1807
We booked John O'Brien, google him. Was very taken with his style, price is mid-range and he's based in Limerick city.
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Hey there. We are having Jody Neville, he is based in Killaloe. His work is brilliant but you will need to meet up with him to see his wedding work as he has that on his laptop. His price is very good, here is his website address www.nevillephotos.com :wv
Miss Jingles Posts: 215
My friend used Star Systems based in Thurles. She was really happy with them. I have booked SES Digital. They have a good website with some of their work on it.