Question about Ovulation

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gm99 Posts: 3
I was just wondering, do you count the first day of you af or when it finishes to test ovulation.. ? Thanks
pupsalove Posts: 1490
You count the first day you see red blood and from then on. Remember it may not be day 14 as different people have different ovulations, I'm about 16 days with my cycle. Hope this helps.
Thanks MrsRed This is all new to me, but as i am a 'late starter' age wise, i want to do my best to try and get it right. Thanks
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Hey I'm 37 and only starting now so you're not alone!!
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
[quote="gm99":nqijxluj]Thanks MrsRed This is all new to me, but as i am a 'late starter' age wise, i want to do my best to try and get it right. Thanks[/quote:nqijxluj] join the club ill be 36ttc next yr :o0
Im 39 and have a feeling its not going to be easy .. but fingers crossed
glade Posts: 278
well it took me 4 months to figure out that my ov day is day 20!!! finally got the swing of it!! Best of luck to all you young ladies xxx
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I'm pretty sure someone on here said that if your AF appears after 3pm to count the following day as day 1....is this right??? I suppose it doesn't mattter too much if you're just a day out in your calculations (just means doing the deed on an extra day to make sure, which isn't too painful!).
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Good luck with the OV kits - worked for me second time round! and am in older age category. :babydust: