Rant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oddme Posts: 21
Was going to have a rant here but seeing as I am only new I don't want to sullen my bad name lol. Still its a great site and you girls are hillarious, witty, not afraid to stand up for yourselves, i know on some other sites you get beaten down by some crowds if you dare to be different! keep it up! Sorry for being a pain in my other posts :(
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Oh I'm intrigued now - what were you going to rant about?
Frankie Posts: 1571
G'wan spill the beans ;)
Cars01 Posts: 163
The curosity is killin me here.......
happychick Posts: 557
Lets start a rant about why people don't rant or do rant and what they could rant about. Can I rant about 24, just saw the first 10 minutes and am already addicted again, can see Sunday nights gone from quite a while now and H2B sulking if we can't see it (only joking really!!) :x Can I rant about that I have to wait 8 months to be married, I wish we had picked an earlier date as I don't know if I can be nice and non ratty with people who try and make us change our minds on decisions. By the way oddmmie what were you going to rant about? We are all curious? Happy
oddme Posts: 21
:oops: Ach I was gonna have a wee vent about Another site but sure it would be pointless doing it here ! :lol: I'll just send my flying monkeys after them! Now can I just rant about how far i am away from the kettle! And I'd love a cuppa.. :evil:
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
I would like to rant about the fact that I came into work for a 6:30 meeting that half the people didn't show up for ARGGGG and it has now been rescheduled so i have to work late tonight 14 hr day :evil:
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
I don't have anything to rant about, so I'll just post a picture of Colin Firth instead. [img:1p59zv5x]http://www.pemberley.com/photos/firth/look.jpg[/img:1p59zv5x]
Minxie Posts: 884
[quote:3h372kdv]:oops: Ach I was gonna have a wee vent about Another site but sure it would be pointless doing it here ! :lol: [/quote:3h372kdv] Nope we love that here...thats one of our fav topics and sure to impress the big girls so c'mon, give us a demo, is it Confetti? Are they to flwuffy wuffy huggie bears with perfect weddings to plan? Or is it Mental Mammies who just want to talk about brithing pools and how placenta tastes with a little garlic and olive oil...c'mon now, we're all friends here..... Peg: COOOOOOLIIIIIN I love that man and have yet to see that movie, the one where he comes out of water all lovely and yummy....they've remade it with Keira, fish slap ace knightly, ugh!!! Pride and Breadjuicedish!
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
[quote:2qcgcj7w]Peg: COOOOOOLIIIIIN I love that man and have yet to see that movie, the one where he comes out of water all lovely and yummy....they've remade it with Keira, fish slap ace knightly, ugh!!! Pride and Breadjuicedish![/quote:2qcgcj7w] In the immortal words of Mr. Goon, "CLEAR ORF". (He's mine.....Colin, not Mr. Goon) Keira fish slap face :lol: *choke*