Ratzingers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlemissmillie Posts: 10
Hi all, I just wanted to give some feedback after coming home from our honeymoon. I simply cannot describe just how amazing Katie and the Ratzingers were at our wedding on 23 May 2009. Katie sang in the church and the music was one of our favourite parts of the ceremony. Her voice is so beautiful, soulful and meaningful. You could hear a pin drop when she started singing, it was quite magical. We had a combination of music from instrumentals (they can pretty much play any song you want), Amazing Grace, Ave Maria and more modern jazz classics which Katie just excels at (we had Fields of Gold and At Last by Ella Fitzgerald at the signing of the register). However they also played a classical song for the recessional so they can do anything you want. Then for our drinks reception we had the Ratzingers jazz trio and they were awesome, dressed all in black and totally funky. It got the party started much earlier than normal at weddings and people were even dancing! We didn't have the Ratzingers play as the band only because we had booked our band ages ago when we heard them at our friend's wedding. If you haven't got your music sorted yet I can hand on my heart tell you to look no further, you will not get better. Plus Katie is a pleasure to deal with and knows exactly how the wedding mass works and was invaluable in helping plan what would go where. Good luck and have a great wedding day.
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
also thought they were v good at h2b sisters wedding in april. dance floor was packed!