Menu

Recommend your Architect, Cork

Go to House & Home

myjamie
New Wolly

Re: Recommend your Architect, Cork

Postby myjamie » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Kittykat... Went there on your recommendation so tks a mill :o)ll can i ask why the were 2nd ?... You choose M.B as architect .. right?

Always interested ... It was a diff guy from the 18k guy, didn't even go back to him to ask him to drop ..... And Yip the 7k quote inc everything from drawing, planning approval, tendering, and all involved in overseeing:)

kittycatt24
Royal Wolly

Postby kittycatt24 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:05 pm

[quote="myjamie"]Kittykat... Went there on your recommendation so tks a mill :o)ll can i ask why the were 2nd ?... You choose M.B as architect .. right? quote]

it just came down to the fact we knew 2/3 houses he had done for friends and he works with friends and was local and his price with another engineer wouldn be too far off that company! we did like their designs on the website tho! and they were nice to deal with! its relieving to have made a decsion! hope everything else is goin ok for u! our Co council planner is being awkward!! grrrrrr!!

Married to the most wonderful husband in the world

puppyeyes
New Wolly

Postby puppyeyes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

Hi all :)
Am just starting out on the house build road :eek and looking for an architect but can't push the boat too far. Would ye mind PMing a few recommendations and prices?
Looking at FourEm (Cork) and Platform (Bandon) - has anyone used these?
Thanks! :)

always interested
New Wolly

Postby always interested » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:26 am

just pm'd you puppyeyes - good luck!

puppyeyes
New Wolly

Postby puppyeyes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks Always!

MissSheila
New Wolly

Postby MissSheila » Wed May 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello all,we're planning a small approx 30 sq mt extension onto the back of our semi detached house,i would really appreciate it if anyone had any suggestions and recommendations for architects

Kettles Hotel
sarahbear
New Wolly

Postby sarahbear » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Girls are any of ye still active on this site?? I know this post is 5 years old but I'm looking for an architect in cork at the moment and the two I have met have been very expensive so id love to be recommended someone reasonable but good. If anyone sees this id really appreciate feedback. Tia

Previous

Go to House & Home