September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 32

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tigletts Posts: 2904
Morning girls..... Heavenleigh I hope you had a nice birthday even if you didn't get the bday present you really wanted... it'll be a belated one! How are you feeling today? Cyber Hope you're okay too.... maybe you're gone? xxxx :thnk :xxx :thnk :xxx
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Thanks Tiggs :xxx Bday was fine...hoped a wee bit he might make an apearance,,but nothing...of to hospital now for next checkup... How is the BFing going? :wv
Hey there.... how did it go at the hospital? Not sure you logged in since tho??? BFing just not happening :o( but I'm consoled by the fact that DS is feeding really well and seems very happy and is putting on weight so that's good. I can't wait for you to have your baby now.... but I guess neither can you. xxxx
Hey Tiggs.... only came home late last night...spent the whole day in hospital getting several tests done to see if the baby still gets enough oxygen, has enough amniotic fluid etc...Have to go in this morning again as I had contractions yesterday, but somehow they don´t affect the cervix, so I am still only 2 cm. If that doesn´t change today she will give me an appointment for tomorrow morning to be induced... Glad all is well with lil Eoin :xxx
Hi Heavenleigh, well it's the last hurdle then, you'll be holding your baby very soon now. I wish you all the very very best of luck pet, I'll be thinking of you and sending all the right vibes. You'll be grand, and just focus on seeing your baby :lvs Look forward to hearing from you when you're back at home. How long do they keep you in there? :thnk :xxx
Thanks Tiggs... just out again...appointment is tomorrow morning at 8. They will do bloods and all and then induce me with a gel... If all is well I will be able to go home after 3 days. Thanks for thinking about me....I will just focus on my wee man :xxx
boobies Posts: 1625
[quote:2prja40j]Hi girlies, Still here too! am enjoying the rest before the big day! No strange twinges or anything yet. I keep telling myself ill go over due date so I wont be disappointed if I dont go early. Its such a weird feeling being off work! though im not complaining[/quote:2prja40j] Well Ladies! I did'nt go over! Our little princess arrived Saturday 15th, 9 days early!!!! She is just pure magic!! I cannot explain the love we both feel for her! Labour was'nt too bad, had epi which really took edge off. The breastfeeding is working so far although is tough enough. Im off now to change my ticker, best of luck to all those ladies in waiting. :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations Boobies :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Great to hear you and your little princess are doing well! Keep in touch now!
Rocky Posts: 465
Hi all, sorry took so long to get posted but we've been busy. Baby Anna arrived by C-Section under general anesthetic, at 13.33 on Thurs 13th Sept at 37wks 4days. Very scary going for the op but great reward. we were in hospital till Tues last 18th -finally home after 8 weeks in hospital. it was such a great relief to come home with our little baby. She's the cutest thing ever and thankfully so healthy. We are totally besotted. :xxx I'm breastfeeding her, is going well except for 1st few nights at home when she didnt sleep. Think we're getting into a routine now so this feels great Hope everybody else is enjoying their new babies, and best of luck to those who are still waiting :wv Take Care, rocky
Moniebravo Posts: 22
Hiya everyone, Congratulations Rocky and Boobies! So glad you're finally home Rocky. Unfortunately I'm still here :o( 3 days overdue now. DH2B did something to the computer soon after my last post so I've had no computer and no internet for ages!! O:| I'm back now, although it seems everyone else has gone to have their babies! Good luck Heavenleigh and Cyberspi, hopefully the induction went ok and you had your lil ones the same day. Tigletts, don't worry too much about bfeeding, formula is so good these days and it takes the pressure off you so you can relax more and be a happy mum. Hopefully will go soon as I don't want to be induced!!