Shoes - help!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dolldooks Posts: 27
Hi there I am starting to look for my shoes now and I know in my head what I want - I just need to find them now!! I like a very vintage style, not too high!! I love the Rachel Simpson ones - - but not so much the prices!! any idea where I can get similar ones?? or any good website or stores around Cork that sell these types of shoe please?!! Thanks! x
Curunina Posts: 83
Have you tried Brocade and Lime on Cornmarket Street?
No, but good idea! I will try there, thanks for replying!
E.Rose Posts: 188
Regarding vintage style and not too high, I went with the I vory Janets from Remix shoes on line; there's also Saint Savoy, but they don't have white, but unfortunately they are pricey though; hitting €200. I saw Rachel Simpsons in the window of Amity on French Church St, don't know the price though
Thanks so much I'll try there! Otherwise it looks like I'm travelling to limerick or Dublin! The things we do for shoes!!
craftyPB Posts: 2625
I know they're dear but Rachel Simpson shoes are worth every penny. I wore Mimi on my wedding day and they were so so comfy! I've worn them loads since too!
notthebride Posts: 172
Op I got mine from Elegant Steps. - they are on online site but they do have a shop in Liverpool. I happened to be going there for a weekend so was able to try them on. But the size I had picked out online was the size that fit.
maybride2017 Posts: 232
Hi I know this might seem random but look online or in dance stores for Latin Ballroom dancing shoes, there style looks vintage, they generally have a lower heal and they will defiantly be comfortable for a full day and dancing!