Menu

Silk Flowers for Hair

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bree Van De Kamp Posts: 1275
I am thinking of putting my hair up in a big bun or roll with silk roses at the side, but I cannot see any I like in the shops or on the internet. Any ideas where to get something fabulous and real looking?
magnolia Posts: 153
Bree - I am thinking about having the same thing in my hair. I found a few pics/shops online: http://store.latebloomerboutique.com/laclrofl.html And there are some pics on theknot.com - also ebay has a few for sale! BT has some lovely hair pieces with flowers, as well, but they are very expensive! Best of luck!
Hi Magnolia: Thanks for that, that was one of the few websites I found with nice ones. I am just looking for a few more so I can compare before I make a decision.
Eris Posts: 870
I think Johnny loves Rosie stuff looks great.
SpanishBridey Posts: 105
Hi Bree, Just to let u know I have oredered the double Gardenia from the site mentioned, have not yet recieved but will let you know what my impression is once recieved if u wish...
MammyC Posts: 3621
You could also go with real flowers, some of them last all day but you would need a back up just in case. Your florist could provide you with two for the day, hair clips an all attached! I looked at that site before and thought they were lovely but alittle expensive.
Kettles Hotel
oneillj6 Posts: 463
Has anyone got a site for smaller hair clips about 4-6 to put in hair that is worn curled and down? Would love something similar to that site, but waaaay smaller. Thanks
[quote="SpanishBridey":s3kjotv8]Hi Bree, Just to let u know I have oredered the double Gardenia from the site mentioned, have not yet recieved but will let you know what my impression is once recieved if u wish...[/quote:s3kjotv8] Yes please SpanishBridey, I'd love to hear your impressions. Eris: Yes I love the Johnny loves Rosie stuff too, but most of the really nice ones seem to be pony tail holders rather than clip in ones.
[quote="SpanishBridey":vkzwiqyq]Hi Bree, Just to let u know I have oredered the double Gardenia from the site mentioned, have not yet recieved but will let you know what my impression is once recieved if u wish...[/quote:vkzwiqyq] Hi SpainishBridey, Found this picture and thought you might like the hairstyle to go with your gardinias. [img:vkzwiqyq]http://images.della.com/images/slideshows06/hair/ram_updo_1.jpg[/img:vkzwiqyq]
Orly Posts: 6
Does anyone know if there's any shops in dublin that see high quality silk flowers for hair? I want something like the models of Alvina Valenta's Bridesmaid collection pictures are wearing on the website in the bridesmaid cllection FALL 2007 pix......(www.alvinavalenta.com) Thanks!