Menu

Sinion

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi how are you today? Any sign of af yet, i bet you cant wait to test.
mammybean Posts: 10364
i cant believe she is waiting god bless her restraint. you know any of my bfps i did without h2b :o0 any time i tested with him i got bfn
I know fair play to her. I tested 4 days before i was due and got BFN and i waited until i was 3 days late (so a week later) and tested again and obviously got BFP i only waited cos the thoughts of another BFN was terrible but this girl has some restraint i would have done it by now !!!!
mammybean Posts: 10364
ya i tested the saturday i was due and got bfn and then waited til the wed or was it tuesay? anyway i waited til them. very good for a peestickaholic like me :o0
sinion Posts: 6050
ahh thanks girls, i'm actually ok, just really trying not to think about it! Stil no sign of AF and loads of CM. Still getting cramps every evening and some go down into my thighs a bit. Still have sore bum bone and still going to bed before 9 every night! Just having a little bit of queasiness every day, nothing so much that i'm running to the toilet, it's just putting me off eating until late afternoon. I think I'm actually getting quite afraid now as i'm obviously late and there's so many signs that I could be pregnant, but I'm kind of convinced that i'm going to get another BFN. I'm almost too scared to test again... But I will be waiting til Sunday no matter what, I'd be miserable on my own in the house if it is a BFN. 4 days to go.....
Mrs Married! Posts: 101
:babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: babydust: here's hoping you are celebreting at the weekend!!
the moms Posts: 1427
The signs are all looking good for you!! Here's some extra baby dust just in case :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :wv
:thnk thanks guys
Hi i really hope this is it for you. Looking good you are late - are you usually very regular. The dreams and poor spelling are a sign for me (and im usually a good typist but i can type to save my life now) Good luck and fingers crossed. :babydust:
seriously, did you notice your spelling going ?? that's crazy, cos for the last week my typing and spelling have been awful! haha, thought I was just getting stupider with age :o0