so happy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
girls im so happy today, i was having trouble getting my bm dresses from bestbridalprices they accepted full payment then cancelled my order O:| i oredered my bm dresses yesterday from gownsales without any hassle at ALL :o)ll got an email this morning that they will be with me on 6th july :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll and they have said they will mark them as commercial samples so i should get away with customs highly recommend gownsales they were great to deal with, im jusy soo happy its sorted :)
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Ah that's great news. That must be a load off your mind to have it sorted. Hope your mam and sister have a good time in the States too. Least they don't have collect them now and you can relax. :o)ll
mrsoriordan Posts: 846
Delighted you finally got sorted! Hope the turn out fab!
ah im made up really wanted my mam and sis to bring them back but i couldnt believe it was only 40 euro postage :eek and in total i saved over 500 so cant complain.... cant wait to see them now :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
candypants Posts: 8575
Glad you got them sorted! Show us a pic :o)ll
whoop Posts: 1310
Brilliant! Hope they are fab and ur happy with them when they arrive :o)ll
preghopes Posts: 468
Yea Gownsales so helpful, mind should be here any day from them too, excited but nervous hope there ok!!
dancingchicken Posts: 224
Hey...just had alook at gownsales myself as thinking of ordering off them too since so many of ye recommended them....just a few questions....how do u know the prices...i've registered but still no prices coming up......is it common for another page to open up on the gownsales website that looks like it brings u onto just say the dessy website... :o)ll Thanks girls.
[quote="justus":2fx86sln]Hey...just had alook at gownsales myself as thinking of ordering off them too since so many of ye recommended them....just a few questions....how do u know the prices...i've registered but still no prices coming up......is it common for another page to open up on the gownsales website that looks like it brings u onto just say the dessy website... :o)ll Thanks girls.[/quote:2fx86sln] yeah when you log onto the homepage you will see request quote,so pick the dress you want and send an email with designer and style you want.. they email back very quick!!! the dress i got my bm tried on in the bridal outlet in baldoyle, they were 325 each there. i got them for 89 euro each big saving when your getting 3 :eek
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
No way, that is some saving!! Will definitely check it out thanks and really glad foor you you're getting them sorted congrats :)