Someone to Customize a Headpiece

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cudsxxx Posts: 208
Hiya My lovely FMIL bought me a fab headpiece. I wasn't sure if if would suit my dress but she was so excited about it and she is so nice I went for it. I tried on my dress today :o)ll and tried the headpiece with it and it doesn't work as it is. It's on a headband. It clashes with the front of my dress but if it was put on a comb and put at the back of my head it would be fine. The girl in the shop suggested adding similar beads to my dress to it too. She suggested a milliner but I think someone who makes headpieces would be better. Do you think that someone like Stacy Hannon would do it? Or can you suggest anyone in Dublin/Kildare/Wicklow/Meath? Thanks O-O
allsortsembroidery Posts: 107
Hi Cudz, If you contact TWI trimmings, they are based in Mount joy square and are the main suppliers to all the people who make head pieces (they sell to alot of the people who make the fab head pieces for dancers) Give them a ring, I am sure they will have a recommendation, Best of luck! :)
Cudsxxx Posts: 208
That's a great idea - thanks a mil Allsorts :thnk
sunray Posts: 198
Contact Jen Doyle Designs she is a supplier here - she makes headpieces and her work is brill = She should be able to help. She is in donegal but I done all my dealing with her through email and got a fantastic piece was so happy with it.