Sphynx had a Baby Boy! - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lambnose Posts: 915
Oh Sphynx, I remember when you got your BFP and now you have your baby!! Many congratulations to you and your DH... Welcome to baby Chris! (love the name by the way!) Can't wait for your birth story, I think it will be a good one. :thnk
sally Posts: 1140
Thats great news.... congrats Sphynx.... well done, cant wait to hear all about Christopher. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
NewGirl Posts: 1143
CONGRATULATIONS. Delighted for her and DH, hope all is going well. Love the name Christopher. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Congratulations Sphynx. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Welcome to the world baby Christopher. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
NotHere Posts: 10273
Girls I had a text from Sphynx this morning, she is SO in love with her little man! :lvs :o)ll Can't wait for her to be back on the boards!
bellabella Posts: 2750
Brilliant news. Congrats Sphynx and mr.Sphynx. Welcome to the world baby sphynx. so happy for you all. Cannot wait to hear from you. love bella xxxxxxxxxxxxx
charli Posts: 5994
ohhhh!!! :o)ll :o)ll glad all went well!!! - welcome baby Christopher!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll (Chicken Licken, i think you are next, are you?)
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
[quote="charli":3calluze]ohhhh!!! :o)ll :o)ll glad all went well!!! - welcome baby Christopher!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll (Chicken Licken, i think you are next, are you?)[/quote:3calluze] Waiting game now!! Wishing the days away!! Convinced babs is trying to figure out the exit code as its squirming about so much. Was nesting a bit over the weekend - cooked lasagne and chicken & broccoli bake and froze them for the emergency dinners. Have all the washing done and just need to give the bedroom the once over and I'm ready for off!! :o0
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Sphynx I am so happy for you. Only just back on after a month awol and this has made my day. Welcome to baby Christopher...(lovely name) Well done mammy. xxxxxxxxxx
the moms Posts: 1427
How am I only seeing this now?! Well done Sphynx! Congrats to you and your DH and welcome to your little man!! :stork: :stork: