Suit hire in Cork city

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss Twinkle Posts: 230
Hi girls, just wondering if any of you could recommend suit hire shops in Cork. We are off to look at suits tomorrow. Thanks girls. :wv
dubbird Posts: 146
Hi Larabelle, We booked our suits just last week with Tom Murphys on Patrick street (I think,sorry not from cork)We delt with Dermot, a really nice guy who knew his stuff and couldnt be more helpful. Hope that helps :wv
islandfun Posts: 3054
Would also recommend Tom Murphys, 58 Patrick Street. We dealt with them for our day and found them to be very professional and had a good selection of formal wear. It might be better to go early in the morning because it can be quite busy and the formal hire is on the top of the store so it can get quite crowded up there. I would avoid Black Tie tbh, I just have heard too many bad reports.
b2boct Posts: 30
we just recently went into tom murphys and booked our suits. do make an appointment though. we tried on about 4 diff styles and then tried on 2 again, the guy serving us was really helpful but gave us loads of time to try diff things. really happy with the service and competitive price I think O:o)
littlemissus Posts: 481
I plan to get mine in Tux r Us. They look like they've a big selection and are really nice to deal with. Also handy as its not in town so you can park right outside.... As far as I know Morleys are supposed to be good too.
Miss Twinkle Posts: 230
Girls, thanks a million for all the tips. Will definately try Tom Murphy and Tux r us was where a friend got theirs recently so will try the two. Thanks again O-O