Syns Per Day - Q for Slimming World Sucess Stories

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovethesite Posts: 1054
Ok, I know you're allowed 5-15 syns a day, but how many do you actually have when you're loosing weight?? I've heard of some women only having 2 and loosing nothing and others having 15 and loosing loads!! Would love some feedback :-)
betty draper Posts: 728
i usually have between 10-15 and still losing. So long as you're having loads of fruit and veg it should be fine!
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
Usually use my full quota too. I know a few of the girls in my group that when they are finding the weight loss going slow that they use their syns for food rather than treats if that makes sense? So would use 6 syns on 2 extra slices of bread rather than a curly wurly or on dressings like some honey etc rather than chocolate or crisps.
FoundHome Posts: 1753
I usually use about 10 syns a day :wv
April13 Posts: 635
I use my full 15 syns a day!!!! :) U should use between 10-15 for u to loose weight, if u use under 10 i think it doesnt help weight loss i could be wrong but a couple of times i went and didnt loose nething and was really peeved off and discovered when i use all my syns i loose more weight.... Sounds straight but true!!!! :)