Tea light holders - best deal?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

La Dolce Vita Posts: 522
Hi guys, Just wondering what's the best deal the wollies out there have gotten on hiring out tea light holders? The regular small glass ones. I'm living in Dublin. Wedding is in Limerick/Clare so ideally hiring them from any of these places would be easiet but not essential. Just got a quote of 90c per holder from a company in Limerick. Just on the tea lights themselves - any recommendations on where i can get these cheaply, preferrably ones that last for a decent amount of time. thanks.
COSMOPOLITAN Posts: 495
you can buy a box of them in penneys for a couple of euro :thnk
Really - any Pennys in particular? How many in a box?
greysfan Posts: 29
There are really cheap ones in IKEA
bangel Posts: 2285
[quote="La Dolce Vita":1olvu5co]Really - any Pennys in particular? How many in a box?[/quote:1olvu5co] €2 for a box of 4
Kimbelina Posts: 18
I got mine in IKEA I think the holders were £1.50 for a pack of 12 and the tea lights themselves were only a few pence. In fact I will be selling about 50 of the holders after my wedding. PM me if you're interested (I'm in Dublin)!
Ms forgetful Posts: 69
You can get T-Light holders in Dunnes for €1 each they are just the plain glass ones but they are nice also you can get 100 t-lights for €5 you can get 4hr burning ones or 8hr burning ones its up to yourself. you could give them to family members afterwards for a keepsake of the day!!
the winner Posts: 4148
Yeh check out debenhams too .. 25% off at the min I got these really classy looking, some of those small tea lights are cheap looking... but dont cost cheap if u get me :D
bridezilly Posts: 343
saw someone buying em in penneys yesterday, cant remember how uch bt remember thinkin i had to get some as so cheap !
Thanks so much girls - 90c per holder to hire seems like such a rip off now!! The debenhams ones look great - they have the candle and all. Brill.