Tesco Bargains

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DrWhosPoopy Posts: 654
Hey ladies, just thought i'd share. Was in my local tesco today and picked up a 9 pack box of the Huggies Pure Wipes for E9. Also, got the Tommee Tippee electric steam sterliser for E45, was E60 there was 25% off. Actually, think the 25% applied to all the Tommee Tippee closer to nature range. Every little helps as they say! :wv
summerbabs Posts: 120
Great bargains, may pop in & stock up :thnk
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Huggies nappys also on special in Tesco *)
maisedon Posts: 1394
I bought 2 boxes of the Huggies wipes - what a bargain!! :o)ll
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
northern ireland wollies one third off all maternity pads,breast pads and disposable underwear in tesco uk not sure if its in tesco ireland
kinder Posts: 504
got 2 boxes of the wipes at weekend, thanks for the tip :thnk
DrWhosPoopy Posts: 654
Had to laugh at hubby there yesterday, i was saying to him that we should go and get another box or two of the wipes while they're still on offer. He looked at me like i had two heads and said 'sure, we have 9 packs that'll last months won't it? Don't be silly!' :o0 God love him, he really is in for a shock when bubs gets here and he's faced with the reality of how dirty babies can get and how many wipes we will actually get thru!
Tess72 Posts: 1173
My DH uses about half a pack on one big poo. He's not the most economic with them to say the least.