Menu

Tiara's - Price Range

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HangingInThere Posts: 43
Just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the range of prices you paid for your tiara's? I've seen one for 150 I love - but the price seems far too much to me :o(
bubbly10 Posts: 146
I tried hairbands on in the bridal shop and they were 65 to 80 so I imagine tiaras would be more. Try the Internet I've ordered one from eBay
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
def try ebay. B much cheaper on there. Can u post a pic of the one u love or something similar to see if anyone can find one like it 4 u
stickwoman Posts: 2394
I found a lovely one in a bridal shop in Dublin that was 150€, found it online for a fraction of the cost on EBay. It's too early though to get it as not sure what hairstyle I'll be going for but you should definitely try online.
chrystal Posts: 863
I got mine tiara free when I bought my dress. :o)ll It was priced at €89.
HangingInThere Posts: 43
Thanks - I think its by this company, its similar - its two bands, the one towards the back sits slightly higher. Its all diamante and its matches my dress completely butI don't think I can spend the money on it :( http://www.weise.eu/en/Kollektion/Detai ... d=MTA5OQ==
Gembira Posts: 847
I paid 100 for mine but it was exactly what I wanted and I was really happy with it on the day. Having said that I would also recommend ebay. I ordered a couple of tiaras from ebay (paid around £10 for the two) and they were lovely. You couldn't really tell the difference between them and some of the ones I'd seen in bridal shops/jewellers. The only reason I didn't use one of them was because I found this other tiara and I spent ages ummming and ahhing (and searching ebay for a replica) and finally decided I just wouldn't be as happy without it! (It had a distinctive shamrock & celtic knot design - more subtle than it sounds!) Good luck!
Gembira Posts: 847
[quote="HangingInThere":1w9qfwn8]Thanks - I think its by this company, its similar - its two bands, the one towards the back sits slightly higher. Its all diamante and its matches my dress completely butI don't think I can spend the money on it :( http://www.weise.eu/en/Kollektion/Detai ... d=MTA5OQ==[/quote:1w9qfwn8] I don't think you'll have any problem finding one like that on ebay. Alternatively you could go on etsy and see if anyone can make it for you. They've got an Alchemy section where you can put in a request for what you want and then sellers bid to make it for you. Might be worth a try!
jessie10 Posts: 204
I got mine in Belleza Bridal, my sis spotted it and it was reduced from 120 to 50.. I am in love with it :lvs although I haven't a clue what I am doing with my hair yet!! but in the main most tiaras are at least 100 yoyos.. Debnahams have a fab selection of tiaras for reasonable prices due to their sale (up to 70% off some).. but if you have fallen in love with one, i would get it as you'll only regret it!