Tony ferguson diet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Xmasbride2b2011 Posts: 118
Hi wollies, Ok so I took the plunge and have today started on the Tony Ferguson diet. Can anyone here let me know if they have every tried this and what the results were. I have lost a couple of stone on WW very slowly and I am hoping for something to speed up the weight results for a few weeks. Would love to hear back all feedback good or bad?
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
My brother lost 4.5 stone on this last year & has kept it off to this day. He lost it quite fast too, in about 4 months. He now eats normally but he does exercise an awful lot & every day
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Yup I am on it best of luck!!!
wow tinyfeet that was amazing. Your brother must have amazing discipline. How are you getting on in it Mrs BMW?. My first day was today and so far so good..... well it kinda should be on day one............ :-8
Getting on grand, the first week was not so bad it was the second week that I had a few tough days but it has all been worth it. Weekends can be tricky so I have been trying my hardest to remove myself from bad food situations! I am have also started jogging / walking every night, I do feel really good about myself for the first time in a long time!
Cator how are you getting on? :wv
Cator how are you getting on?
Hi mrsbmw, thanks for mail. I never got notification for your first mail so I'm really sorry if you tought i was ignoring you. I started off great for three days, ended up with bad sinus infection and I'm back to square one. I started.off a detox plan for week today and once that's complete ill either start back on tony Ferguson or else ww. How u getting on?
Ticker says it all 18lbs down :o)ll This is quite literally the best thing I have ever done. Yes it's hard but it's not impossible as real food can be eaten. Since I started this 6 weeks ago I have had 3 bags of chips and 1 slice of white bread, that's the only 'bad' carbs I have had and I will never look back I feel great without them.
That's brilliant well done. I suppose u have to go with what works for you. Your dedicated to this and cutting out snacking which is great. for me personally I feel if I followed weight watchers religiously I expulsion lose 2to3 lbs a week I have done before and I would prefer to feel like I was getting real food. my problem is motivation and needing to get my ass in gear. Your deffo an inspiratiob. well done again.